Don’t need therapy?
Therapy isn’t for everyone and some folks simply need a cheerleader in their corner with practical tips for successful living. That is where life coaching comes in. Think of a life coach as an advisor with a lot of experience, skills and strategies to help you make your goals come to fruition.
Life Coaching Ft. Lauderdale
If you are a high-functioning individual looking to improve specific aspects of your life, coaching may be for you. Commonly, life coaching is oriented towards the present and future. Coaching is proactive, so you can expect to be encouraged to actively participate in fulfilling your dreams, goals and happiness.
Life Coaching Areas of Focus
- Enhance Relationships and Love
- Improve Stress Management and Balance
- Spirituality and Inner Peace
- Personal Growth
- Professional Development and Career Counseling
- Motivation and Self Empowerment
- Organization and Time Management
- Creativity for Artists, Writers, Musicians and Performers
- Finances and Budgeting
- Health, Aging, Lifestyle Challenges
- Family Issues
What to expect from Life Coaching
- Be prepared to set goals
- Be prepared to experience success
- Recognize the importance of your active participation
- Some focus on the your unique background, yet emphasis on the here-and-now
- Heavy emphasis on real-world practical tips and advice
- Direct and specific feedback
- Identify and remove barriers and blocks to motivation
- Recognize and eradicate negative thoughts and thinking
- Experience more joy and balance in life
Dr. Jamie Long, Psy.D.
Based on 37 reviews
Based on 22 reviews
Based on 15 reviews